- Company name: Körber Japan Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shinwa Building, 1-8-10 Shinkiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-0082
- Established: May 8, 1995
- Fiscal year: December 31st
- Chairman and CEO: Jürgen Heller
- CEO: Olaf Eckhoff
- Director: Christian Scherer
- Audit & Supervisory Board Member: Tobias Starmer
- Banks: Deutsche Bank, Mizuho Bank
- Homepage: https://www.koerber-pharma.jp/
History of Körber Japan Business Area Pharma
- 1990 Werum becomes a specialized Pharma MES company in Germany.
- 1995 Hauni Japan Co., Ltd., the predecessor of Körber Japan, is established in Japan and starts selling tobacco manufacturing machinery.
- 2008 Werum IT Solutions K.K. is established in Japan and starts PAS-X MES business and signs a partnership agreement with Chiyoda System Technologies Corporation (now TIS Chiyoda Systems Corporation) for PAS-X MES
- 2014 Werum becomes a member of the Körber Group
- 2019 Partner agreement with Toyo Business Engineering Corporation (now Business Engineering Corporation) for PAS-X MES
- 2020 Change of company name from Hauni Japan Co., Ltd. to Körber Japan Co., Ltd and starts sales of inspection machines
- 2021 Werum IT Solutions K.K. is merged into Körber Japan Co., Ltd, and sales of PAS-X MES, inspection machines, and packaging machines are launched in Japan as a pharma business division.
For inquiries regarding our Pharma products, please contact the following: